Canson® Montval® watercolour paper has a great erasability. The essential key for this high quality watercolour paper is this ability to easily make corrections. This paper allows corrections even using a simple brush stoke. Can be used with other wet techniques such as gouache or acrylic. This beautiful cold pressed surface allows for multiple reliefs and effects. https://en.canson.com/watercolour/canson-montval
Canson® Moulin du Roy® is a watercolour paper produced on a traditional cylinder mould machine, it has the look and feel of a handmade paper. Its 100% cotton quality gives it both ideal absorbency and superior strength. Internal and surface sizing permit the lifting of dried colour and the opportunity to refine and rework the watercolour, pigments are brighter. Naturally white, acid free and made entirely without bleaching agents, for an optimal conservation over time.
L’Aquarelle Canson® Héritage is the quintessence of almost 500 years of know-how associated with all the latest technological advances in papermaking:
- Distinctive, strong and absorbent; 100% cotton sheets
- Mould-made for a sensual texture and strength
- An innovative non-animal sizing ensures uniform washes without accumulation of pigments. Colors are bright and vivid. Allows for ultra sharp brush strokes without smudges
- Easy to correct whether wet or dry
- An optimized working time: The paper remains at peak saturation longer giving the artist ample time to work larger areas